SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Fish processing specialist
We are very busy and looking for new enthusiastic colleagues as soon as possible. You qualify if you are honest, hardworking and fluent in designing and managing projects within the food industry. Our team is the leading independent design competence center within the fish and seafood industries, where we hold a role as external project department for our customers. We create value through better projects at significantly lower costs. We are brutally honest and willing to challenge even the most dominant suppliers to become better and we also enhance healthier competition by neutral unique design skills based on many years of experience. We are specialized and we need more geeks in our team.
Your working tasks will be to:
- Build/improve relationships with customers within the fish and seafood industry
- Define and implement consultancy and projects in close cooperation with the customers
- Create innovative layouts and always design as if it is your factory and your investment
- Analyze the needs, prepare specifications, tender documents, reports, contracts etc.
- Participate as project manager from initiation to completion of projects
- Work from home, head office and in the field visiting clients, fairs, suppliers
- You live in; Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Scotland or Chile?
Your professional qualifications:
- Maybe an education as mechanical engineer combined with a mercantile education?
- Maybe intensive experience as factory manager, technical manager or production manager?
- Maybe you have been working within equipment sales & engineering?
- Maybe you have been working as project manager within the equipment industry?
- AutoCad 2D or 3D, solid works and you master the Office package
- Experienced in business travels, result oriented and mature in age as well as experience
- Experienced in business travels, result oriented and disciplined, when travelling
- Fluent English and possibly Spanish
Your personal characteristics
- You work hard, disciplined, independent and systematically in a hectic day with often tight deadlines.
- You are a self-starter and you are used to work in a structured way
- You like to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond where you can influence the business/company
- You are outgoing, charismatic, loyal, confident, bold and have a great sense of humor
We offer you attractive conditions
- A good salary corresponding to your qualifications
- Employee benefit options; health insurance etc.
- A strong team of experienced professionals
- A casual and creative working environment
- Challenging projects and appreciative customers
Pescatech, Toldbodvej 1, 6700 Esbjerg, Denmark, att. Mr. Chris Bjerregaard
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to call us on +45 72 100 620 for further information.